Search

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner


Right Behind You (Quincy & Rainie #7)

Rating: 5-Stars

Summary on Goodreads.

"Eight years ago, Sharlah May Nash’s older brother beat their drunken father to death with a baseball bat in order to save both of their lives. Now thirteen years old, Sharlah has finally moved on. About to be adopted by retired FBI profiler Pierce Quincy and his partner, Rainie Conner, Sharlah loves one thing best about her new family: They are all experts on monsters. Is he a killer?..."[+ more]

First, you can totally read this book by itself without reading the previous 6 which is what I did. After trying to read to other books bu Gardner and not being able to finish them, I couldn't put this one down. I finished in one day because I was obsessed!

As you know, Gardner is a New York Times best selling author so there's nothing to say about her writing style or anything like that. The plot was interesting and the delivery was perfect.

No lose ends. Everything explained (although I think the epilogue was not needed). This book got with the prologue and it kept me interested all through the book.

Was Telly on a rampage killing or was he being framed? Would this story have a happy ending? I am very satisfied with it.