Search

Friday, December 9, 2016

Coloring Book: Chibi Girl by Jade Summer


Title: Chibi Girls: An Adult Coloring Book with Japanese Manga Drawings, Magical Fairies, and Cute Fantasy Animals

Artist: Jade Summer

Pages: 110

Publisher: CreateSpace (self-published on Amazon)

Art Rating: 4-Stars

Paper Quality: 3-Stars

Available: Amazon

Oh! How I love Chibis! When I saw this book I ordered without bothering to see what was inside.

110 pages of Chibis! I am in Chibi land.

The illustrations are a little too thick for my taste but they are cute. If you are good at coloring (which I'm not) you'll be able to produce amazing results. The thick lines remind me the work of Hannah Lynn's Enchanted Halloween coloring book.

The paper quality is not too good but the back of the pages are black so you can't see through and if you use markers the ink might not bleed through.

And I don't know why I chose to color the same illustration as on the cover!