Search

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Whipped: A Delectable Adult Coloring Book by Rudy Fig



Available: Amazon
Publisher: Blue Star Coloring
Artist: Rudy Fig
Price: $8.99 (at the time of this review)
Art Rating: 4-Stars
Paper quality: Poor
Pages: 74

Besides reading, I am obsessed with coloring books and crochet. I am a good crocheter, but colorist.... I haven't finished one project yet! Yet, I keep buying and buying and buying coloring books because... I must have them all.

Yesterday, I received Whipped: A Delectable Adult Coloring Book. It is very cute. The drawings are kind of cartoonish for my taste but I have seen what other colorists have done with cartoonish kind of drawings and I love it. So I'm willing to give it a try.

Drawings are on one side only, and they have thick, black lines which makes it more for teens and children than for adults.

The paper quality is bad (there's no other way of saying it). The paper feels sandy and is thing, so if you decide to use markers be careful, because it will definitely bleed trough the page. I'm giving it four stars because, despite the bad paper quality, the designs are pretty cute and different.