Search

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Bully by Penelope Douglas


Bully (Fall Away #1)

Summary on Goodreads.

So Jared hates Tate for no apparent reason. He bullies her a lot... and Tate cries a lot. However, being the reason of such inexplicable hate doesn't stop Tate from appreciating how a fine specimen Jared is.

Anyway, Tate resolved to fight back and now we have a relationship similar to the two love interests of that silly book, Obsidian. The typical I-hate-you-so-much-because-I-actually-like-you shit all over again.

Did I mention that Tate looks smoking hot but she doesn't know it? Yeah.... That girl again.

At 45% the nemesis (Jared and Tate) hook up and make out like mad dogs.

I haven't read that far yet, but I am sure this shit is going to be Jared confessing that he was mean to Tate because she became too cute and he didn't know how to act around her anymore. Must force self to read more.

Random note: Is this the crap that we are teaching girls?

67% I knew it! Jared confessed "I've wanted you for so long. All the times I'd see you next door... it drove me crazy."

Oh well, now I can stop reading this shit. Apparently, it is okay to be bullied if the guy is cute becuase the bullying really means that he likes you and you'll end up together.