Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

All the rage by Courtney Summers

Summary on Goodreads.

Well, we have the usual: poor girl crazy for gorgeous popular boy (in football team, mind you) that goes to party hoping to hook up with said boy. Girl gets drunk and boy rapes her. Just your regular YA.

Obviously, these YA characters don't read YA or they would know better. Time to change the MO authors!

Darn it, I knew from the summary it was gonna be like this but, ... so many good reviews about this book that I got hooked. Just like Summers' previous books, this book made me mad for things that should be said but weren't.

Oh! I'm giving up. Can't keep reading the same YA crap over and over again (with different characters' names and towns). Maybe some teenager can relate to this weird behavior, I can't.

And it is official, the only book I will ever like by Summers is This is not a test.