Search

Sunday, May 24, 2015

End of Days by Susan Ee


End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days #3)

Summary on Goodreads.

At 30% I was not enjoying this last book. All I kept thinking was, where is the stuff that made me fall in love with Angelfall?

This is so full of action and gore descriptions that I was bored and skipping. I found it hard to connect, but I kept reading expecting something worthy to happen. After all, it's the conclusion to Angelfall!!!

89% and really bored with so much fights and nasty descriptions. Could Penryn be half angel? Because she fights and fights and never gets hurt. Or tired.

100% - Well, finally finished. For me, it was meh. So much fighting really bored me. The writing is consistent with previous books but I couldn't feel anything in this last book.

I skipped pages because I just wanted to get it over with. I don't know what is wrong with me... Where did my feelings go? I tried to feel the same excitement, the same thrill, and the same love I felt for Raffe in the first book, but Alas! It's just not here.

I was bored of Penryn and her constant reminder of what her sister had become.... Yes, I read that Paige is stitched up just like a hundred times already. I was expecting something else, not this nothingness the book left me with.

Somehow, angels are supposed to be higher beings, but here they are almost pathetic.