Search

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Piccolo: An Intern's Tale by Piccolo Fortunato

Summary on Goodreads.

I don't know why I picked this. So far from what I read! But I was nicely surprised with Piccolo. I liked Piccolo's proneness and... innocence. I enjoyed the writing style, so simple and at the same time funny.

The book is very short which reminded me of Alessandra Torre The Dumont Diaries (published as short novellas and then as a whole book). Piccolo seems to go the same way??? At the end it says that there is another part coming.

Is this a children book? It could be if it wasn't for the art references (which I didn't get). But I'm sure that someone who appreciates art will greatly enjoy Piccolo.

Ah! For those starting artist that come to New York to get discovered and get fame, read Piccolo's adventure and learn of possible scams.