Search

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Girl in 6e by A. R. Torre

Summary on Goodreads.

"I haven't touched another person in three years. That seems like it would be a difficult task, but it's not. Not anymore, thanks to the internet. My anonymous clients spend thousands of dollars to watch me take my clothes off for the camera. What they want, I give. Their secrets, I keep. Everything I tell them is a lie. Open the door to this year's most shocking thriller."

This author is just amazing. And this book is sooo good! No happy ending but a good realistic ending.

I'm gonna have to read more books by this author! Maybe it is because it is the first time I read about wecamming and such, but I just found the Girl in 6e fascinating.

The perfect character: not too good, not to evil, not too innocent... It just kept me glue to the story.

This book has it all: romance, crime, thriller, murder, sex... wow!

1 comments:

  1. HOT WEBCAM MODELS WANTED!
    EARN MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete