Search

Saturday, August 31, 2013

When are the rest of books made into movies for 2013 coming out?

I am not to recount what books were made into movies this year. I'm just keeping an eye on movies based on books that were said to come out this year.

Since tomorrow is September, I wonder when those movies are coming? Or if they will be actually... eventually... even released?

If I had time (as in if my life was just reading and blogging), I would stalk the studios and producers to demand an answer... mean while... I just have to wait :-(

But it's not fair!

Although I DNFed Robopocalypse, I am eagerly waiting for the movie because Chris Hemsworth is starring and I just love Thor!

Oh! Yes, Ender's Game and Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) are on schedule :-)

Note: Click on the image to enlarge and better read the titles.