Search

Monday, July 8, 2013

New releases and... omg, I need money!


Here are four up coming releases that I am looking VERY forward to.

God! Where am I going to get $$$$ to buy so many books? Because I want them NOW!

No, I don't think I can wait for my library to carry them :-)

Maybe I need to rob a bank... anyone wants to join?


The Curiosity by Stephen P. Kiernan 

Well, I almost didn't pick this one because of the weird cover. I think I clicked by accident, but once I started reading the summary.... I didn't even have to finish it to know I want to read this book about a man, frozen in the Arctic ice for more than a century, awakens in the present day.


Quarantine: The Saints (Quarantine #2)
by Lex Thomas

Well, if this is book #2, I obviously read the first book. And loved it! Okay, I already pre-ordered this one because, after months of been quarantined in a high school because of a deadly virus spread... the doors finally open! What will this bunch of raving, lunatic high school students do?


Shut Up, You're Welcome
by Annie Choi

Okay, I am not a fan of essays... or short stories. But this one sounded pretty funny.

Tampa by Alissa Nutting
What is not to like about a 26-year-old middle-school teacher in Florida oddly determined to seduce a 14-year-old student? Yeah! I thought so.