Search

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly #10


This is a Meme to show case 3 books on your shelf that you are going to read and talk about this week. Do it any day of the week that you like :-)

The Good: it could be a book that you just started reading and it is sooo damn good! Or, a book you've been waiting for and finally got.

The Bad: it could be a book that you are going to read because of its hype, it was recommended to you or any other reason BUT you are not sure you are going to like it because it's not your usual type of book/story/genre/thing.

The Ugly: it could be any book and for any reason. It's up to you!



The Goood

The Radleys by Matt Haig. This is about vampires, and it is a very different kind of vampires stories. My sister already read and liked it. Well, not that I always trust her judgement... She liked If you find me and I didn't. And she still refuses to read Angelfall!


The Bad

Forty Days by Stephanie Parent. I am totally anti-romance. But, was it Brandee who reviewed it? God! I need to start keeping track of the books I read because blogger friends review them.



The Ugly

The Torturer's Daughter by Zoe Cannon. Oh! torture is always ugly, unless it makes me lose 20 pounds :-)