Search

Friday, February 22, 2013

Feature and Follow: books you've given

Another Friday Feature and Follow hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Featured blog: Reading...Dreaming.

Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately? I gave Angelfall to my sister but her highness didn't like it. So then I gave her The Hunt (humans living among vampires and not the other way around) and she loved it!

To join the hop: grab the rules from  Alison Can Read.

6 comments:

  1. I need to read the Hunters book! And I'm sorry your sister didn't like Angelfall! I loved that book to pieces :D

    Old follower stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend :) Here's my FF post for this week.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am sorry your sister didn't like Angelfall.
    I never read any of these books so I can't say I like them.

    Mariska (new follower)
    FFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read those books yet, but they sound really interesting! Thank you for stopping by--following you right back!

    New follower via GFC!

    -Alyana @ Read, Breathe, Read (YA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Angelfire on my Kindle to read. It always sucks when people dislike books you recommend, but at least she liked something else!
    New follower via GFC.
    Here's my Feature and Follow Friday Post
    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always hate it when someone doesn't enjoy a book as much as I did, but at least she liked The Hunt. Thanks for stopping by this week. New GFC follower :)
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hunt sounds good. I added to my reading shelf on Goodreads.
    Here is my FF is my second one. :)
    http://goo.gl/GJ9cz

    ReplyDelete