Search

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Battle of the covers: Eden or The Bane?



When I was reading the summary of The Bane by Keary Taylor on GoodReads I was like "wait, this books sounds just like Eden." And then I reached the bottom where it says that "previously published as Eden, due to reader demand it has been revamped and rereleased as The Bane: book one in The Eden Trilogy."

Awesome! I liked Eden but didn't go crazy over it (here is the review); so I will definitely not be reading any more books in the trilogy. I wonder, which cover do you like more?

I prefer the cover of Eden because it says more about the book. The cover of The Bane with the girl on it gives me a picture of what Eve must look like which is nothing like I imagined her.

Seriously, I think that, sometimes, it takes away from the book to put people on the cover because then I think that the characters look like those on the cover and I don't form my own image of them.