Search

Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature and Follow: what book kept you up at night?

Another Friday Feature and Follow hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Featured blog: Books Are The Only True Magic.

Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda!!! This book is totally different because it's about humans trying to pass as vampires (instead of vampires passing as humans)

To join the hop: grab the rules from NoteAlison Can Read Alison Can Read.

7 comments:

  1. That definitely sounds interesting!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what an interesting concept! i might have to check that out!

    Trish - my ff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that one but I'm a fan of vampires so I'll add it to my TBR list! and humans passing as vampires sounds really original.
    Old follower
    Ruty
    MYFF@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting! Can't wait to look this one up.

    New follower via GFC.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good I'll be checking it out next time :D

    New GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow_25.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one I want to read!

    Old follower *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this book so much lately... Humans living among vampires? I have to read this ASAP!

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete