Search

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feature and Follow: waking up in your favorite book


Another Friday Feature and Follow hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.
Featured blog: Consuming Worlds.

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? Since my latest favorite book is Angelfall (thank you Brandee), the first thing I'd do is wash my mouth before talking to my angel. I'm sure angels don't have breath problems... :-)

To join the hop: grab the rules from NoteAlison Can Read Alison Can Read.

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your answer!! Morning breath would be a horrible way to lose a guy before one word left your mouth! Well played. Old Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Angelfall but it's on my TBR list. Can't wait.

    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Returning the follow.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping thru from (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) "Feature & Follow"
    love your answer!
    "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete
  4. old follower...Haven't read Angelfall. I answered with my stdrd HP and Hogwarts!
    Happy Reading!
    bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! Angelfall is next on TBR. You're answer only made me want to read it more. FANTASTIC answer.

    New follower via GFC
    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Great answer. Very practical!! New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following Imagine a World! New follower via NB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe great answer! I haven't read this one yet, but it sounds like a good read. Here is my FF. New Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer :) New follower GFC & Networked.

    Here's Megz Madd Readz's F&F

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked Harry Potter.. yes I know expected!

    Old follower!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha good thinking! I have a copy of Angelfall but haven't had a chance to dive it yet...soon, I hope! Thanks for sharing & for stopping by earlier ♥

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete