Search

Monday, December 17, 2012

Shooting Spree - What goes in their head?

Every time I read about mass murder, I wonder what goes in the mind of the shooters to kill people so carelessly.

I can't but wonder, what led 20-year-old Adam Lanza to murder 26 children and adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT?

Unfortunately, the shooters always die; either they kill themselves or are killed by the police.

This last incident reminds me of the book Joe. Although the book is about a girl that has a premonition of a shooting in her school, it also covers some part of what it's going on in the mind of the shooter and what lead him to commit such crime.

Alas! The the book does not explain (or attempt to explains) such acts of violence but it is the closest I've come to find a book that covers that subject.

Also, We need to talk about Kevin is about a boy who kills a bunch of kids in his school.

Do you know any similar books?