Search

Friday, December 7, 2012

Feature and Follow: Who do you want to be?

My Friday Feature and Follow #9 hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Featured blog: Bookworm Brandee.

Q: Who do yo want to be? If you could choose any character from a book, what do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common? Well! I'd choose to be Nora from The book of blood and shadow. We have nothing in common but I wish I was like her!

To join the hop, grab the rules from Alison Can Read.


4 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I've heard good things about The Book of Blood and Shadows. I really need to read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book yet but it's on my TBR list. Happy Holidays!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention! :) I haven't read The Book of Blood and Shadows...another one on my TBR pile. Since it's one of your "books I couldn't put down" I'll move it up higher in the pile. :)
    Already a faithful follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that book, so maybe I should! ;)

    New follower via GFC
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete