Search

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hansel and Gretel - witch hunters

I do love classic tales turned into movies with a twist :-)

I loved Red Riding Hood with Samantha Seyfried and Shilo Fernandez and the Snow White version with dreamy Chris Hemsworth. I just came from watching Breaking Dawn 2 and saw the trailer for Hansel and Gretel!

Let me tell you that it looks awesome! The best part? That it is with Jeremy Renner! Also that girl form The Prince of Persia movie, Gemma Arterton is there.

Well. Enough said. Here is the trailer.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That looks amazing! Must see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that looks SICK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:57 AM

    Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Have a look at my site click here

    ReplyDelete