Search

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Great Gatsby movie trailer

I have not read F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby but I will certainly go see the movie if just because this is the 4th movie version of the novel and Leonardo Dicaprio is in it.

Fitzgerald's writing is not my style and I will not venture to read the book to find out that I'll not like it and have the whole movie ruined for me. No Sire, I'm going straight to the theater for this one :-)

Based on The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Starring: Leonardo Dicaprio, Carey Mulligan, Isla Fisher,
Tobey Maguire, Joel Edgerton . Release: May 10, 2013




Below are past movie posters






4 comments:

  1. heyy! your blog looks great!..yeah i'v read great gatsby...it's ok but not one of those WAOW books. i did it in grd12 so that was not fun. the only thing i hv against the book is tht not much is resolved in the end. but i can not say no to the movie with thee hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm not sure how i arrived here, to this blog. But I like too much. I read the Great Gatsby in the university and It was GREAT. I didn't know about this new movie, I hope it will be soon in the cinemas of my country. Bye =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Great Gatsby a while back and initially I failed to see the genius of it but after about the 200th time I grew to love it. When I heard about this film I was hesitant to say the least, I am not really a big fan of the big blockbuster remakes because they always destroy the integrity of the book, hopefully this one is different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 200th times? Holly molly!

    ReplyDelete