Search

Friday, October 5, 2012

FF # 5: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?

Another Friday Feature and Follow hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Featured blog: Angela's Anxious Life.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different? Oh! this is just a way to keep track of the books I read and share my opinion because sometimes I want the world to know that a book is great -- according to me :-) and some other times I get pissed I spent my very hard working $$$ in... well, some waste of paper.

To join the hop:
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
9. Disable CAPTCHA word verification. It makes it difficult to leave comments.
Note: Rules copied from Alison Can Read.

11 comments:

  1. Love your answer! I agree, it's all fun. Don't you just hate it when you spend your money on a book that totally sucks!

    Thanks for stopping by! Returning the favor and following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! I've returned a great number of books because I didn't get what I paid for.

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I know how you feel! It's like this crazy babbling syndrome or compulsive disorder and I just can't stop going on about it until I've got it all out of my system, annoys the hell out of all my reader-friends because they haven't read it and also annoys my non-reader friends because they don't understand half the stuff I'm talking about.

    Old follower :) (my fingers went on auto-pilot and I typed out flower haha)

    Check out my FF at http://theyabookgeek.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/feature-and-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I hate wasting money on bad books, so I usually don't buy it unless I'm sure I'll like it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I know, I love being able to share my views, and since most of my friends don't like reading this is the best way to rant and rave. ;) Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello... I love the look of your blog... really neat. New Follower!!
    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I'm following you back.

      Delete
  8. thanks for the follow-- I'm following you now! can't wait to see all your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Follow

    I think blogging should be fun, first. But meeting new people and finding new books is also cool!

    Julie~ My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little blog and a lovely ambition. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you back!

    ReplyDelete