Search

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just in: Ryan Goslin to Fifty Shades of Grey

Niall Leonard, E. L. James's husband has dropped the strong hint that Ryan Gosling will play the part of 'Christian Grey' in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. Will I watch the movie? Hell yeah, if Goslin is playing 'Grey'! Although if it is true that Emma Watson will play 'Anastasia' that will be a very disturbing movie... And on Naill Leonard, can you believe that he too is breaking into fiction with a book call Crusher? The novel will be a thriller about a 17-year old boy who gets framed for a murder.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I haven't read the Fifty Shades trilogy yet. But, from what I've heard, I would totally see the movie if Ryan Gosling was the guy in it! *Swoon* Lol.
    - Sam @ SIK Book Reviews (new follower here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...as the mother of a 14 year old boy and knowing how many of his contemporaries have such a huge crush on Emma Watson; I worry how attracted they would be to this movie at the wrong age!
    M.C.V. Egan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, after Harry Porter watching Watson doing something sooo not innocent would be hard on kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ryan Gosling! I will watch anything as long as he is in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan Gosling would would be awesome as Grey!

    Great blog you have! : )
    Going to follow right after this is posted!

    Please check out our blog!
    http://blovebfitbbeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete