Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hunger Games movie new addition

And the winner is....Jeffrey Wright!

Firstly, if you don't know who Jeffrey Wright is go watch "Shaft" (not that shaft, the movie). He made such an incredible performance in this movie as 'Peoples Hernandez' that I actually thought he was Dominican!

Now back to Hunger Games: Wright's been cast as 'Beetee'. And for the fake horns of Lucifer! I don't remember who this 'Beetee' is in the book!!! A Google search says that 'Beetee' is a former winner from District 3 also known as "Volts" because of his skill with electronics equipment and helps Katniss during the Quarter Quell. WTF? I still don't know who he is.

Whatever, this 'Beetee' or Jeffrey Wright is just another reason for me to watch the movie NEXT YEAR! Nov. 22, 2013 (not that watching it was ever in doubt, though).

1 comments:

  1. nice blog checkout my blog at

    http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete