Search

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Graveminder by Melissa Marr

Summary on GoodReads.

If you really want to know what this book is about read this review by Shelley.

I wish I had read that before starting the book and getting all confused and abandoning it.
The story, as surmised my Shelley is really interesting and makes me want to go back and give the book a second try (I had made it to chapter 11).

Because I liked Wicked Lovely I thought I was going to like this one. Besides, the creepiness of Graveminder is appealing. I just felt that there was too much going on and having my interest all over (a little bit of that and a little bit of this) didn’t work for me.

I’m really sorry I didn’t find this book fascinating and couldn’t even finish it. But here and here are some reviewers who totally loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Graveminder is somewhere in my TBR pile. Must read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will read Shelley's review, thanks for the recommendation! I already started reading the first two chapters and thought that everything would be cleared up later on but I will read her review first before continuing reading :)

    -Bookworm Mia

    ReplyDelete