Search

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Feed by Mira Grant and Starvation Lake by Bryan Gruley

Summary on GoodReads.

You know when you start reading a book and it just isn’t for you? This is what happened with Feed and Starvation Lake.

I was sooooo looking forward to reading these two books! And then, when I finally get my hands on them I can’t even finish them!

Why? I can’t even pinpoint to what I didn’t like exactly. It’s just that I started reading them and after 25 pages or so became bored. Nothing interested me to keep reading and endure them to the end.

There are a lot of good reviews for both Feed and Starvation Lake and that is why I was looking forward to reading them. Unfortunately, the stories of Starvation Lake (a reporter returns home to a small town where he is not quite liked and solves a murder) and Feed (two girl bloggers are into exposing the government cover-up of an infection that spread) didn’t work for me.


Summary on GoodReads.

1 comments:

  1. Oh, what a shame! Sorry these didn't work for you. I have to say, Feed looks really good and it's one I've wanted to read for some time, so I really hope I don't find it disappointing.

    ReplyDelete