Search

Friday, September 21, 2012

Feature and Follow #3

Another Friday. My third Feature and Follow hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Featured blog: Northern Plunder.

Q: What hyped up book was worth all of the fuss? For me, definitely the Twilight, Hunger Games and Chaos Walking series.

To join the hop:
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
9. Disable CAPTCHA word verification. It makes it difficult to leave comments.

Note: Rules copied from Alison Can Read.

16 comments:

  1. I agree with Twilight and Hunger Games. I'm one of those Twilight lovers still. I know many others are past the hype... but I can definitely appreciate a good book. And when I read the series, I love it. Same with Hunger Games - just a GREAT book! I'm glad I read them. :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the hunger games was pretty awesome. :)) I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Happy Friday. Thanks for visiting my blog and following! I'm following back via GFC. :-) Have a great weekend! 

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
    http://shelfaddiction.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower hopping by. The Hunger Games is a really popular choice today and it's hard to argue against it. Awesome series :)

    My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with The hunger games. I really liked the second book :) I disagree with Twilight though :p

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. new follower. Yay for Twilight! I will always think it's worth the hype.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twilight :) I love it :)
    Old follower
    Ruty

    Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hunger Games! I love the attention it's gotten because it's an absolutely amazing series! I'm so sad the next movie isn't coming out for a while though! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked Twilight!

    New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why everyone was so obsessed with The Hunger Games although I didn't love that series as much. I'll keep my mouth shut about Twilight, but I'm still planning to read the Chaos Walking Series...
    Thanks for stopping by, I'm following back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for checking out my FF! Following back :)

    I haven't heard of Chaos Walking. I'll have to look into that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice choices,I definitely enjoyed the hunger games. Thanks for stopping by my blog, old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lve the Chaos Walking trilogy!

    New follower :)

    My FF post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such good choices!

    Thanks for stopping by dear :3
    Followed back
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Hunger Games series! It's what got me into reading. I have yet to read the Chaos Walking series, although I'm hoping to get to it soon. :D

    New GFC follower!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did love the Hunger Games!!!

    Old follower
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete