Search

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Books into movies: the trailers

LIFE OF PI
The story of an Indian boy named Pi, a zookeeper's son who finds himself in the company of a hyena, zebra, orangutan, and a Bengal tiger after a shipwreck sets them adrift in the Pacific Ocean.
Based On: Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Release Date: 21 December 2012
Starring: Tobey Macguire, Irrfan Khan, Tabu



BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
A supernatural drama centered on a local teenager and the mysterious new girl in town who uncover dark secrets about their respective families.
Based on: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Release Date: 13 February 2013
Starring: Jeremy Irons, Emmy Rossum, Alice Englert, Zoey Deutch


5 comments:

  1. I admit, I wasn't a huge fan of Beautiful Creature (gasp, I know!) but I do really like the trailer and I am sure I will watch the movie when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no gasp! I couldn't even finish the book! but the movie seems interesting so I'll probably go watch it :-)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books yet! I guess I'll have to watch the show first and then decide if I want to read BEAUTIFUL CREATURES. :P Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for Beautiful Creatures! Thanks for the post!

    New follower! Found you via goodreads.

    http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Life of Pi as a movie? I sort of have a love/baffled relationship with the book. I shall watch this movie when I can.

    :)

    ReplyDelete