Search

Loading...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The girl who couldn’t come by Joey Comeau




Read the synopsis on Goodreads.

This is a book of short sex stories that are... let’s say out of the ordinary. I am not into erotica but bought this one by mistake and, well, had to read it :-)

Some of the stories are raunchier than others and they definitely put you in the mood of getting some action going yourself. My favorite story was the second one, about a guy having sex with her girlfriend while obsessively doing some counting.

If you are not a fan or erotica do not read this book because it is all about sex.

You can read a not so favorable review here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the follow.
    I'm following your back. Keep in touch!
    xoxo
    Rena
    revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a title like that there's no way you bought it by mistake... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I didn't know they were short stories. I thought I was buying a sex novel :-)

    ReplyDelete