Search

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Me Talk Pretty One Day goes Hollywood

Davis Sedaris, the author of famously acclaimed Me Talk Pretty One Day is bringing to Hollywood one of his essays.

Sorry, nope, it isn't said book that will be adapted to Hollywood but another of his coveted writings. Back in 2010, Sedaris agreed to have director Kyle Patrick Alvarez make a movie of “C.O.G.,” a narrative piece from Naked. Apparently, this piece is Sedaris' most famous essay about an episode from his 20s when he and a fanatical Christian attempted to sell stones cut into the shape of Oregon at a local fair.

The piece starts filming this October.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the follow! You have a great site, will enjoy reading your updates... new follower. :)

    Christine
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! The colors are awesome, and I also like the fact that you write both about books, authors and books made into movies!

    I am following you via GFC, and here's my blog if you want to check out my book reviews :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting blog! Not only do I love the diverse content, but I love the layout! I'm a new follower via GFC, lovely little corner of the internet you've got here! Care to check out mine?
    www.dogearedandcoffeestained.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete