Search

Monday, August 27, 2012

Book Deal: the Real Fifty Shades of Grey

Oh! Don’t skip this post just because it says Fifty Shades of Grey! I know, we are all tired of it. But it is a good kind of tired because I’m really glad she’s done wonderfully even if I don’t read erotica.

The news is that British journalist Sophie Morgan landed a book deal with Penguin for her novel Diary of a Submissive: A Modern True Tale of Sexual Awakening.

Is this a memoir, a work of fiction? I don’t know. What I do know is that thanks to Fifty Shades and the horde of aged women who made a fuss over the book, erotica is in, it is the new Twilight of women who want real action in the bedroom and were always ashamed to say so.

Which brings to mind: hasn’t anybody written a Fifty Shades of Twilight yet?

And just look at all these different covers!