Search

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chaos Walking (#1-3) by Patrick Ness

Read entire synopsis on Goodreads.

Can you imagine a world where everyone can hear everyone else’s thoughts? That is the world that
Ness created in the Chaos Walking series.

Todd and his dog live in Prentisstown, a town where there are no secrets because, as mentioned above, you he can hear what everybody is thinking and vice versa. But one day, Todd comes upon a complete moment of silent; all the voices and all the thoughts of the people in town are blocked out. How did that just happened?

Well, this is where trouble begins and the rest you have to find out by yourself.

The trilogy is amazing! I bought the first book (The Knife of Never Letting Go) because I liked the title but didn’t know there were two more (The Ask and the Answer and Monsters of Men). I finished the first one in one day and rushed to get the other two.

I am not a fan of writing long reviews (as you have already noticed), but you can find a long review of this book here.

By the way, Lionsgate, the makers of the Hunger Games movies, got the rights for the trilogy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Saw the link to your blog on GR. Following you through GFC. My blog is at: http://365-books-a-year.blogspot.com/

    I've had the first book in this series on my shelves for quite a while. For whatever reason, I just haven't gotten to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking so long to read this, but I'm not so sure. :/ Still not sure! My favorite bookyoutuber TheReadables actually loved the series and I'm sure I would would kind of like it, since hers and mines opinion match, but I think I'll check it out from the library for safe measures, instead. :)

    Thanks for the follow, I am now following you back.

    ReplyDelete